The Startup Nations Summit will take place as part of the wider Inno-Creativation event, organized by the City of Surabaya and detikcom, as part of a digital movement that combines innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship. The event will address the growing number of internet users and infrastructure, and Indonesia's exponential potential to be a global tech and creative hub.
The following are the core components of the Inno-Creativation event. Startup Nations Summit delegates are welcome to participate in all components.
- Inno-creativation Conference (Nov 15-16): local and international speakers, as keynotes and panel discusssions.
- Startup Nations Summit (Nov 16-17): policy workshops and the Policy Hack.
- Inno-creativation Workshops (Nov 15-18): this will include masterclasses for entrepreneurs.
- Innovation Zone (Nov 15-18): expo space for the latest digital products and experiences.
- Creative Zone (Nov 15-18): digital art installations, music performances, and digital community meet-ups.
- Creative Zone (Nov 15-18): startup exhibition.